Leelou Blogs -->

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's day 5 already!

Okay it's Wednesday and day 5 of the surgery count. Received tons of love from the support staff at our monthly meeting this morning. A very special pray from Randy and lots of hugs and encouragement from everyone. I'm so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life.

It's so strange but I feel as if I'm going to have a procedure done that will change me into someone new. Basically that is what is going to happen but... The words are hard to put together to explain it but I know that next week my life will be completely different never the same as it is today. Guess I'm in a holding pattern or circling the airport waiting for clearance to land.

Did check one thing off my list of things to do before surgery last night, Casa Perico's. I was good no chips, queso, tortillas but had taco tapado so good. As far as food goes that is the only thing that I really wanted. It's so strange that I don't have a lot of cravings for food that I have given up. Now I will admit that the smell of cooking pasta is hard to take but I'm dealing.

Someone told me that it must all feel very surreal right now waiting for my new life to begin and I agree. That is exactly the word I was looking for "surreal."

No comments:

Post a Comment