Leelou Blogs -->

Saturday, February 7, 2009

9 Days and counting

It really doesn't seem real that in 9 short days that my life will be forever changed. For the last 2 and half months I have worked so hard to make the changes to obtain this goal. It's here, am I ready? Mike is right I will be a cheap dinner date.

I have no picture of what life will be like now. You have to understand that I plan everything. A good plan and a backup but now what???

My brother told me that no one will recognize me next year at Christmas. He is probably right. You know when you get a new car and no one knows your car it can be fun but will it be fun when no one knows me. So many things to think about. The most important thing is that I do have a future. I guess it will be a very exciting adventure that I can't wait to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment