Leelou Blogs -->

Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 7!

Today is so unreal to me. One week from today I will have surgery. Have waited for this and wanted this for so long and it is finally here? Very hard for me to believe that it will really happen. Weight has been an issue for me my whole life, what will life be without it? When I can go anywhere and do anything without thinking about my size? Again seems so far away but so close.

Waking up everyday with the knowledge that everything is about to change is crazy. Each morning I seem to see something different than I did the day before. Started this blog to keep a record of my journey and to share with others this experience. However I'm finding that I'm learning so much about myself in this process. Heaven only knows what I will be thinking when I read over these entries but I can't wait to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment