Leelou Blogs -->

Friday, January 30, 2009

Second Part Stress Test

Second part of the stress test wasn't as bad as the first day.  Only had to have an IV for a little while.  They injected me with some radioactive stuff and took more pictures.  So they put back in the little space and took more pictures of my heart.  Okay so later that day they called.  I don't know about you but the day you go for a test and you get a phone call it can't be good news.  The first thought is that they test didn't work or that something is wrong with you.  It was my lucky day they already had my results and I passed with flying colors.  

This means that next Friday I can set my surgery date.  Can you believe it?  I'm almost there!  Have met all the requirements before surgery.  Lost the weight, attended a support group meeting, pre-op diet class, and stress test.  There is nothing more to do.  After two months I'm ready to set my date and make this major change in my life.

One of the staff asked if I could imagine my life this time next year.  I have no idea what my life will be like.  My entire life I have felt overweight.  Since my mother made we attend Weight Watchers when I was in Middle School.  Had a huge effect on my life.  Can't begin to picture my life without worrying about my weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment