Leelou Blogs -->

Saturday, November 28, 2009

144 down

It has been forever since I posted last. Things have been great and hard all at the same time. I lost a total of 144 lbs but have had a sore throat three times and two bladder infections. After losing all this weight my system is a down and so I'm catching everything that comes my way.

Before surgery they told us that we would be colder but I had no idea. So thankful for long underwear and the cold weather isn't really here yet. Could be a really long winter for me, something to look forward to???

Have lots of pictures to update so look for the soon. How to describe losing a whole person. Hugging me is a lot easier now than every. Going to have to shop for clothes soon as I continue to get comments about my baggy clothes. Still not sure how far I plan to go but will know when i get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment